Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally Blogging with the rest of the world

Finally, after everyone telling me to start a blog, here i am, BLOGGING!! Who would of ever thought I would have a blog. I just didn't think I could blog because we don't have kids and I said what ever am I going to blog about!! I'm sure i'll come up with something!!! I'm talking to my sister (who lives in Canada) and I was looking at her Cute Blog and I clicked on our Blog and said, Look at that, NO INQUIRES!! So my sister said lets start it now, so here I am!! Hope I can keep up with all of you BLOGGERS!!! Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Thanks to Brooke for helping me get started!! She helped me set up our blog! Thanks again!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

YAY!!! IT's about time! Glad I could help! I know you will have lots to blog about and you will keep up with it cause I will be on you!! Love and miss ya sista...awww you to snowy =)

Janie said...

I'm so glad you decided to do this. It's amazing what peer pressure will make you do! Huh! You'll be awesome at it especially for as close as you are to having your salon done you can post all about it!

Heather said...

I didn't know you had finally done a blog!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new salon!!:)

allieb said...

Hi shauna & ryan! I didn't know you had a blog. Yay! Hope all is well : )