Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween up In Canada












I have a nephew that lives up in Canada and I don't get to see him alot, only through the web cam, blogs or if i'm talking on the phone to my sister, then I can hear him and it just makes my day. (Thank goodness for modern technology) My grandma says, she can't believe how I can pick up the phone and call my sister anytime I want! She said that she would go for weeks waiting to talk to her family or even my grandpa, she would have to wait for a telegram, which even then was so short due to the cost for each letter they would write. I would die, there is no way I could go that long in between! We are so fortunate.

I wanted to post some pictures of Brady on Halloween! He was a Lion, which I think he is the cutest lion i have ever seen!! He looked adorable! I love him so much, i wish we could live closer to each other. Some of the other pics are of him and the family carving pumpkins!! He had so much fun, (so I hear) He just dove right in there and was pulling out the insides, trying to eat it. There is a picture of him trying to eat the top of the pumpkin!! He is so stinking cute!! Then after they were done they put candles in the pumpkins and he would take the lid off and try to get as close as possible to look inside, he thought that was so cool! It's amazing to see this through a child's eyes!! It makes Halloween that much more fun when you have little ones to celebrate it with!
Wish I could of been there, but maybe next year!! I love you Brady!!



4 comments:

Heather said...

Those are cute pictures of Brady!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...your the best auntie ever!!! Brady is the lucky one...to have you.

Krista said...

You really are the greatest aunt on the planet. The amazing scrapbook pages and now you're blogging about the cute little guy. I bet you can't wait to see him again!

Brooke said...

He is so darn cute. I'll bet it is way hard to be so far away!