Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas 2008

We did Christmas with my family before we went to Canada for Christmas!! We had a great christmas and are very grateful for all that we got!!
My Granny opening up her Christmas present that we got her!!

My Mom and Bruiser!! He loves to give kisses!!


Ryan and I got some pictures of Bubba's boat blown up from when we went to Powell!!


This is his Baby!! So proud of it!! He loves to Boat!!

Waiting patiently to open his present!!
We love you brother!!!

6 comments:

Janie said...

It's fun to see your your pictures from Christmas and Canada. I love the ones with Brady in his cute little ice skates. I can't believe how grown up he seems. That happens with another little baby on the way. You have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! How fun that you were able to go to Canada. Tell Bubba hi for us. It was fun to see you today!

Kristin said...

I love all your pictres! Just looking at the ones from Canada made me cold. Your little nephew is so cute in those skates. : ) I am so glad you guys got to go and be with family, it is the best!

Gatherum Family said...

I was happy to see you add to your blog-Cute pics
I forgot to give you my address-http://familygatherum.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Those pictures turned out so good from Powell!! Ahhh the memories.....:)

Rossanne said...

I hope you are doing well.

That picture is awesome you gave Bubba.

Jason would have loved something like that when he had his boat.