Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!!!


Happy Birthday to my cute Sister!! Mandee is 27 today!! I just wanted to tell her how much i love her and how much i look up to her!! I hope you had a great day sister!! Sorry i wasn't up there to celebrate with you. I promise you one of these birthdays i will be there to celebrate with you!! You are a great sister, Britt and I are so lucky to have you as our sister!!! I love you very much and wish we could live closer to each other to go play all the time!!
Happy Birthday Sister!!


"look at those gorgeous eyes"

Mandee & Brady at her birthday last year


This was at one of her birthdays a few years ago


Love ya Sister!!


Grandpa and Mandee

This was at Christmas one year, we laughed so hard when she pulled out this sign, we all got emergency car kits from our grandparents for christmas


Me, Bubba & Mandee Boating


Cute pic of Mandee holding our cousin Stephanie

A pic of grandpa and Mandee, she had these beautiful curls when she was little


I love this picture!! Mandee & Brittany

Cute Sisters i have!! I'm very lucky!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks sister!! YOur the best sister I could ask for!! You are always so thoughtful!! I love you so much!! I wish we lived closer, one day I will be there for your b-day!! Thanks again....I LOVE YOU!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Those are such cute pictures!!:)

Janie said...

Those are some awesome pictures!!! I love it. Happy Birthday Mandee!!

Jami said...

Aren't sisters the greatest! I only have one so I am excited my girls will at least have two!:)

JulesandBriPoulson said...

The Brady girls are all so cute!!! It is fun to see those pictures, great memories.