Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bridal Shower


Ryan's brother Paul is finally getting married to a great girl!! The Snow family is very excited about this! I had a bridal shower at my house for Steph, it was fun and exciting to see friends and family that came.

I wanted to do a Candy Buffet for the Shower, her colors were watermelon,white,black - if you couldn't tell, it was so fun to put this together and try to come up with candy that would match her color scheme. Thanks to my other sister in law Tracy and my Mother in law Carolyn for all there hard work as well for the shower!! It was fun and we all had a great time!! I am so happy to have another great and cute sister in law!! Thanks Steph for letting me throw you this shower!! I loved doing it for you!












5 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

What a cute candy buffet!!! I love her colors.

Jami said...

The candy buffet looks AMAZING!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! She is a lucky girl to get you in the family! I am only waiting for mystery pics!!!!

Heather said...

The shower looked like it turned out beautiful!! She was lucky to have someone like you throw her a shower:) You always are so creative and put so much effort into everything so it turns out perfect!!:)

Brooke said...

That candy buffet is AWESOME!!! Makes me hungry!! So cute!