Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Cute Nephew "Brady"

I wanted to post these adorable pictures of my cute nephew Brady!!! My sister had these done and I think they are precious!! I am so blessed to be an Auntie!! I love him so much!! He is so sweet and cute in every way!! I don't get to see him alot cause he lives up in Canada, but when I do I love to just sit and watch all of his mannerisms! It is amazing to look at things in life through a child's eyes and i am so lucky to be an Auntie again here soon!! My sister is pregnant and due in a couple of weeks with another precious little boy!!! Brady, your auntie loves you so much!!










"Blowing Kisses"















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all the new pics. Ohhh can't we have summer back?!!!!

Janie said...

Love all your new posts. Brady is so stinkin cute! I can't believe it's so close for him to be a big bro.

Sara said...

He is so adorable! I love all the pics! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog btw. I feel so out of touch with the ward, and so I love getting comments from all of you! I love the pic of you and your hubby too (on the side bar) - you look gorgeous!! Woot woot! ;-)

allieb said...

he is so damn cute!