Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UFC

Ryan had some friends over for the "UFC" fight. I had asked him what he was having for food, and he told me that this was his deal and to not worry about it!! So, i had to let it go (which is hard for me since it was at our house, wanting to make sure there was plenty of food, etc) but I just let him do his thing and he did a great job!! He ordered some appetizers from Chili's and I was very impressed!! Anyway, they had a great night watching the big fight!!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more we can get the boys together means the more we can go play too!!!! I love all the new pics.

Jami said...

What is it with boys and UFC???? I can't stand to be in the same ROOM while Troy is watching it. Aghhhhhhh!!!

Janie said...

Love it!! The guys look so excited your taking their picture. I'm with Danielle though - the more they do stuff means we get to do the same!!