Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Waiting patiently for baby #2



Any day now my sister is due with there 2nd little baby boy!! We are all so excited for them and for Brady!!! He will be the best big brother!! I am so blessed to be Auntie!! I love my little nephews so much!!! Good luck Sister!! I know you will do great!!! I am a big worrier!! You know me, i can't wait til you have him and everything is fine with you and the baby. I love you sister and i am always thinking about you. It sucks so bad that i can't just get in the car and drive over somewhere close to see you.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much sister I love you too!! I wish I lived there so, that we could go and do things together too!! I love you sooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is so close to having this little guy. I have been meaning to ask you when your going up there. Tell her good luck with everything!!!

Heather said...

I can't wait to hear about the exciting news (and see the cute picture)!! Good luck Mandy!!:)

allieb said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy : )

Janie said...

I'm so excited for her that she is already there. I'm sure he will be another little adorable bug like his big brother. Good luck Mandy!!!

Brooke said...

Hi Shauna!! It's Brooke Eggertz Droubay. It's been forever. I randomly found your blog. You and your husband are soo cute and Amanda's little boy is adorable. It is fun to catch up. our blog is droubayfam.blogspot.com Tell your fam HI

Brooke said...

I'm waiting any day to hear the news! Make sure you let us know!

Brooke said...

I heard that he's here! I need to see pics and hear the details. Congratulations!

Rossanne said...

How are you guys doing?

What is your email address? I need to add you to my blog as a viewer.

Email me at rossannelundberg@gmail.com