Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcoming Baby Easten

I feel horrible that i haven't posted sooner of my cute, sweet new little nephew! I have been
a procrastinator. I haven't seen him yet, except on the web cam, but were going up to Canada
the end of this month!!! I'm so excited to see both nephews!! I Love them so much!!!
"Easten Taras"
8 lbs 14 oz 22 1/2 in.
Born 3-09

Proud Grandma, my mom went up there to be
with my sister for about a month, it was nice to have my
mom there to help her out

Very proud Mom!


Brady so intrigued with Easten's eye



You wonder what he's thinking about


Precious!


Heaven Sent


So Sweet!!



He was very long when he was born:
he was 22 1/2 in. long

So Cute, always wanting to give
brother a love



loves to give kisses!

5 comments:

Krista said...

He is just beautiful. LOVE those pictures. Only a few weeks left until you can finally meet him! Yahoo!!!

Janie said...

Such sweet pictures! Love the one with Grandma. They are such cute boys.
Nice cake! I think you did awesome.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the colors in the pictures too..helps when the subjects are so dang adorable

JulesandBriPoulson said...

SOOOO dang cute! They are so lucky to have an aunt like you- seriously. That is great that you are going to Canada, you'll have to smother them with loves!

The Lund's said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever of your nephews. Easten is an adorable little stinker. I'm excited you finally get to meet him. Hope you enjoy your trip to Canada!!! Fill me in when you get back okay?